AI is one of the best basketball player in NBA , he moves fast , his dribble like magic , he don not fear anything even the age . All the people , who love basketball from heart , you should love AI , because Iverson love basketball as his life , he research basketball skills , and he make NBA a big change .
I think only two men can be mentioned that they changed NBA , the one is Michael Jordan , he took NBA in the air , he took basketball in the air , he make score in air into Art ; the other one is Allen Iverson , he gave NBA a lot of fresh things , he make the games faster , he give us the magic dribble movements , he give us pop , before he join NBA , I never see this appear in NBA union , and I never see the dribble movements before .
* Mar. 12 1997 – On this day Iverson pulled off one of his most remembered crossover on Michael Jordan. After the game,
* “It was a great crossover move, It wasn’t the first time he’s done it and it won’t be the last. I’m not afraid to be shown up that way.”
* Developing the crossover isn’t that simple. Iverson didn’t get his xover down perfect until his college days.
* “I was 15 and playing AAU ball, watching a teammate do the crossover. He was shaking people so bad.
* I knew with my quickness and my speed, it would be a great move for me. I couldn’t get the crossover at first.
* It was a lot harder than it looked. I finally got the move down at Georgetown. A walk-on showed me his crossover.
* But I added little things to it, made it my own move.”
* So if you wanna have a hot ass Xover, you betta start work in on it now.
Crossover skill , is AI’s lethal weapon , almost all person think his dribble is the best in the NBA . Sure , may be he is . But may be you dont know , AI always use only one dribble skill , always use the same dribble skill to beat everyone , even Michael Jordan .
So this dribble skill can be called AI’s secret weapon . All the AI’s crossover use this same skill , though some of them seems as different movements , but they are a same skill in fact .
This post just the first article to tell you the tips , so this post I only show you the overview of this skill , because this crossover skill is very difficult to learn , and also difficult to talk , it will be a large number of words , I must make several articles to show you all the tips , maybe 5 to 7 posts in total .
Now let us start the first post , I will show you the overview of this crossover movement :
As the pic shows , this crossover include more than ten points , each of them is indispensable , you must finish all of them , or you can not make a perfect move .
Now let me start to show you the secret . First , this movement is a personal feature skill and movement , I never saw anybody done this move before AI , maybe some one in the streetball , but I never see it before AI join NBA ; Second , many person believes this perfect move is just because Iverson’s speed , he is too fast . That was wrong , terrible wrong . The most time , we always to find a pretext when we cannot done a difficult thing , we always told ourselves they have a better body , bigger power , faster , and we really believes this is true . We deceive ourselves , just because we cannot do it , just because we are lazy .
Yes , AI really fast , but this crossover movement is a completely skill , pure skill , this move never use your speed , so if you can learn all of the tips , you can also done this move . Sure Iverson really fast , but no matter what type of speed , if you just use your speed , you can never do so fast as the pic shows . Because there are frictional force and inertia between our basketball shoes and the ground . AI really smart , he discovered this skill , this movement makes us believes AI is fast to this , but our eyes deceive us .
When you read all of my posts for this skill and you learn well , you will know my meaning , and you will know why we can do so fast .
Now let me show you what are the tips :
1. Head tilt
2. Swing head
3. Make the body tilt
4. Fake shock movement
5. Left arm straight when on the ball
6. Lower right shoulder
7. Swing right arm
8. Right shoulder move to avoid the defender
9. Left hand make the ball stay before move
10. Directly reduce the upper body center of gravity
11. Upper body to maintain upright
12. Moving a the large step in the shortest time range
13. Left leg forward
14. Right leg parallel to the ground
15. Right foot cross close to the ground
That is all , but not enough , because some of the important tips will not in a few words to clarify . This post just stop here , I will show you all the tips in the next months .
- College Days – The Redheaded Skeptic
- National Geographic Hitlers Secret Weapon 720p HDTV x264-RCDiVX …
- Nate Robinson on Allen Iverson | nba|nba live|nba answers
- Priyanka Chopras Tight Ass Show | Hot Pics
- LANDSCAPE GENOMICS WORKSHOP « My College Days
- About Last Night: Miami 3:16 Goes Off « NBA.com | Hang Time Blog
- Nets, Nuggets Will Never Be The Same « NBA.com | Hang Time Blog
- Miami Heat's Big Three is More Like Miami's Big Eight « Double Dribble
- The life of the secret weapon «
- The Heart Rate Ring
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.